Web Application Test Programmer [ZFWD-ATP]
Our client designs, develops, operates and supports digital platform contents and services such as Massively Multiplayer/Role Playing Games, community portals and other Internet, mobile, interactive TV contents for distribution to external customers as well as to other own business units.
Due to their dynamic growth they are now looking for an Application Test Programmer who will be responsible for test activities of specific projects.
- Research and adopt new testing porcesses, tools and technologies;
- Document standards and practices and ensure they are introduced across the team and enforced with software engineers;
- Document test requirement specifications, design test systems and design tests;
- Document test cases and test scripts and programs using relevant technology (e. g. Java) and other open source technologies;
- Hold bug review meetings.
Requirements- Technical degree
- At least 2 years testing experience and test automation experience of web applications
- Structure Testing background
- Knowledge of TestDirector or similar test management and defecting tracking tool
- Communication skills in English
- Load/Perfomance testing experience
- Experience in VBScript
The company offers
- a great opportunity to work in an international environment with up-to-date technologies
- continuous professional development
- a colourful set of tasks and the chance to travel across Europe.